I went to check in on my dad tonight. I was driving down the "country" gravel road that leads to his house and at the bend there were 3 little deer. I do believe they are the same 3 I saw about a week ago. They were right at the road and didn't seem too concerned that I was driving right near them. As I crept up they did start walking away tho...luckily I keep my camera in my computer bag so I was able to take these crappy pic....Oh well; you get the point.
I am posting these pics for 2 main reasons.
The 1st being "someone" ALWAYS says "watch for deer...when there is one there are three"...and there WERE 3!!!!
The second reason is because a different "someone" keeps saying I live in the country...I guess this kinda proves his point, ah??
I am posting these pics for 2 main reasons.
The 1st being "someone" ALWAYS says "watch for deer...when there is one there are three"...and there WERE 3!!!!
The second reason is because a different "someone" keeps saying I live in the country...I guess this kinda proves his point, ah??



1 comments:
why....whoever could you be talking about?
Post a Comment