So, this weekend, for the 1st time in a while was a good, busy, happy weekend.
Fri after work, I spent some time with an old friend, and did some shopping for my best pal Mary's baby shower which was Sunday.
I had a little bit of anxiety trying to find the perfect gifts for Mary and her husband Reed. I love them dearly and I love me some babies, so I wanted to get the perfect gift!! The problem with that is that I am a procrastinator...boo on me.
Mary is due w/ her 1st in the 1st week of June and she is having a boy..Connor Reed. It all worked out gift wise...I got some toy, a 1st yr album/book, and many cute outfits from Carters.
Then on Sat my mother had a little get together. It was nice. The weather was fantabulas and we sat outside and had some white sangria...whys is gotta be white??
She made her world famous chicken and dumplings and it was super.... It was good to see my peeps. We def. don't do it enough!!
Then Sunday was the baby shower, Mary's friend hosted and did a good job. It was a great turn out and Mary cleaned up...AND she has 2 more showers to go!!
After the shower my friend Raquel (who was at the shower) and I went to a Mexicans restaurant and again, sat outside and enjoyed some cocktails. It was great...I hadn't seen her in ages!! After that we went back to her house where me, her, and her husband chatted and listened to some tunes.
It was a great mix of events and I had a good time....now lets keep this up...shall we??
PICS ANYONE??
Fri after work, I spent some time with an old friend, and did some shopping for my best pal Mary's baby shower which was Sunday.
I had a little bit of anxiety trying to find the perfect gifts for Mary and her husband Reed. I love them dearly and I love me some babies, so I wanted to get the perfect gift!! The problem with that is that I am a procrastinator...boo on me.
Mary is due w/ her 1st in the 1st week of June and she is having a boy..Connor Reed. It all worked out gift wise...I got some toy, a 1st yr album/book, and many cute outfits from Carters.
Then on Sat my mother had a little get together. It was nice. The weather was fantabulas and we sat outside and had some white sangria...whys is gotta be white??
She made her world famous chicken and dumplings and it was super.... It was good to see my peeps. We def. don't do it enough!!
Then Sunday was the baby shower, Mary's friend hosted and did a good job. It was a great turn out and Mary cleaned up...AND she has 2 more showers to go!!
After the shower my friend Raquel (who was at the shower) and I went to a Mexicans restaurant and again, sat outside and enjoyed some cocktails. It was great...I hadn't seen her in ages!! After that we went back to her house where me, her, and her husband chatted and listened to some tunes.
It was a great mix of events and I had a good time....now lets keep this up...shall we??
PICS ANYONE??
Here is a pic of Jeff, Jake, and my Mama on Sat...perfect weather!
Mary and me...I FINALLY gave Mary her wedding gift...almost 2 yrs LATE...a scrapbook of her wedding. I suck!!
Here is the hot mama; Mary...profile....represent!!
This is the rock star Raquel....she is too much fun!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment