So Nannie (my Mama) went to Fl to visit my brother and his family and when she came back she brought me a present from my 6 yr old niece Emma.
It was an art project of a Leprechaun and I was instructed to take him to work to display him.
Then, I was further instructed by my sister in law to take pics of my office to show them where I spend my days. I call my office I share with Carlie "The hole"
Because I am pretty obedient I am doing as instructed.
It was an art project of a Leprechaun and I was instructed to take him to work to display him.
Then, I was further instructed by my sister in law to take pics of my office to show them where I spend my days. I call my office I share with Carlie "The hole"
Because I am pretty obedient I am doing as instructed.
The desk where ALL the magic happens.
This is what I see from my desk to my left.
Another shot of my desk....I'm so important and busy I have to work off of 2 computers. Sike.
The shot of me at my desk with Mr. Leprechaun.
I thought I would throw in a pic of my office mate and friend Carlie.
1 comments:
I love to be able to ask somebody something ONCE and have it done right away. Wouldn't it be a perfect world if that happened all the time?? THANKS MUCH for posting those pics.
Post a Comment