CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Another day another coughing fit

So...for those who don't know I was S*I*C*K last week. I missed 3 days of work. Actually, I was feeling better so I called work on wed and said that I didn't get much sleep and I was moving a little slow, but I was on my way in. 1/2 way to work one of the like 7 managers called and told me they didn't want me to come in in case i was still contagious....SOOOO I turned around and went home. My heart wasn't broken.
Anyway...So that was like the flu. Fever, sore throat, aches and pains. Sucked...
Then I felt good good for a couple days...UNTIL...I started this TERRIBLE SARA SPECIAL COUGH!
Its SO nasty and kind embarrassing...Plus I get the dry heaves and kinda want to throw up...HOT, I know!!
I went to a Southern Living / Happy Hour at my friend Elizabeth's last night and I was coughing all loud and all I could think to say was...Sexy; I know.

I am complaining...that's all.

Hope everyone is enjoying this super spring weather!!

0 comments: