Cleavland was COLD...lets just start there. I was getting used to the spring weather here in lovely MD. Cleavland was around 24 degrees, windy, gray, and snowy.
I had to wake up at 4:15, rushed to get ready and left at 5:10. I ended up getting to the airport later than we all agreed to meet. I got there about 6:20 after parking and getting to the gate. Then we were off.... We got to training 1/2 late and the training began.
It was HARD to concentrate in the morning. Then there was lunch. That was fine. I got some caffeine and food so the 2nd 1/2 of the day was much better.
Then around 5ish we left the hotel and headed back to the airport for dinner and some cocktails.
We found a little place in the airport to waste some time. We each had a couple drinks and ate dinner and it was a good time.
After dinner we headed to our gate to get in line to wait to head on home.
It was a fine time over all...We had more than 1 person tell us that we were a fun group...What can I say...we are fun people.
Then the plane ride home. Since I had a couple cocktails I didn't want to take the xanax for the flight home. That's not a good mix...So we were ALL so tired that we were kinda out of it..UNTIL... We were on the plane waiting to take off when the pilot comes on and said that we were headed over to get DE ICED!! That was bad, but then once we were de iced the pilot came back on to tell us that since the plane was de iced we may smell something bad and it would just be the chemicals getting into the engine...WHAT THE HELL?? That was really hard for me to hear and stay calm...but I did. I think the only reason was because i was so bloody tired. I was actually able to sleep all the flight home. Landed around 11 and got home around midnight. I caught up on some e mails and went to bed.
Glad its over, glad I went. Here are a couple of pics.
Me and Donna...she is one of the branch partners. We were the only 2 willing to sit on the floor to wait in line to get on the plane to come home.
These are the other 3 people that went. Dierdra is to the left. She is a Loan officer. The there is Mark who is VP of corporate affairs and then there is Willy, the other branch partner.
Me; waiting to leave...zoned out.
On the plane...while the plane is being de iced.
You can see the chemicals being sprayed to de ice.
1 comments:
Sara,
The pic of you sitting down waiting for your flight, looks like an album cover. If you ever do a record, you must use that picture.
Love Amy
Post a Comment