When you don't have kids, you don't have exotic vacations, you don't have a life, what is left to post about??
That's right; FOOD!!
The 1st pic is of a volcano cake from Americas test kitchen. Amy, I think you may like it. Its kinda crispish on the outside and all gooey on the inside. Mom made it and it was good. Not super sweet but very chocolaty.

The we have one of my ALL time favorite snacks, and even meals sometimes...NACHOS. I know the presentation isn't pretty. I made them on a sheet pan lined with aluminum foil, so I just transferred the foil to my plate. Anyway...uber good!! Love them, especially with my home made salsa.
Gay post I know...gay :(
Monday, April 09, 2007
Food... Good!!
Posted by Eggme at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
your mom looks like an awesome cook
Post a Comment