CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Cleavland Rocks, Apparently

Tomorrow I have to fly to Cleavland Ohio for training. We are there for only the day. I am going with 4 co-workers.
I gotta say that I am NOT looking forward to it.

The reasons follow:
1) I do not like to fly. The medication I take to fly comfortably kinda relaxes me too much to take and then be able to be 100% for computer training shortly after arrival.
2) I have to LEAVE my house at 5am...I have to wake up at 4am.
3) The earliest I will get home is around 11pm.
4) The weather is supposed to be in the high 20s. blustery and a 50% chance of about an inch of snow in Ohio.
5) Its supposed to be windy as can be here, so I am concerned the flight out and in will be wobbly. See reason #1.
6) Missing a day at the office is gonna make my Friday SUCKY!

Oh well...what are ya gonna do??

OHHHHHHHH, By the F'in way...GINA?? Are you kidding me?? there are 2 other people that were way worse...Sunjaya and Haley. The voters are being ridicules!! Who's with me here??

0 comments: