CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I wasnt finished.....

I made it to Fl safe. The flight did cause a bit of anxiety but I did my best to stay calm with a little help from my friend Xanie.
Having too much fun and kinda don't want to come back. The girls are heart breakers...its very hard to leave them.
Here are just a couple random pics....There will be tons more to come. Oh and Jake, I didn't forget to post about your b day...I will get to it sport ;)



Em as goalie...it was tons of fun to watch her team play.
Me with Sophia
Em and Soph dancing
Ms Thang Paige...what a ham.
Paige and Sophia after bath time
At the soccer game...me, Katie, and Soph

Paige and Em watchin a movie
The movie star Soph
Me, Paige, and Sophia
Me and Katie...oops I mean Jenna...ha!!
Em with some of her team

0 comments: