CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 12, 2007

New tat

Tonight my sweehearts sis Melissa and cousin Jenna helped me go get a tat.
GREAT...they made me laugh and encouraged me to walk the line.
Here is what I ended up with. Like it, Love it, or hate it...I have to live with it so I am pretty happy with how it come out.

Opinions??

4 comments:

nancy said...

Stacey and I are not happy, we hope objects appear larger than they seem. please hold up a common object like a ruler,paperclip,... whatever so we can access the monstrosity we seem to be seeing!!

pabersnews said...

Hey, what body part is that on? It looks good but painful.

Eggme said...

Its on my upper right shoulder. AND...It hurt like a bitch!!

Melissa said...

It is beautiful! Yes it is big for a first tattoo. I was impressed, seeing as how she tolerates pain about as much as her brother!