CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sometimes life doesnt suck!!

I posted that I either lost my wallet or that it had been stolen. My theory is that It was taken from my office by someone in the other co in our building or by the cleaning crew...ANYWAY....
I rcvd a letter in the mail over the weekend from The AA County Police Dept. When I saw the envelope I was like...damn...what did I do now...kidding, kidding.
The letter stated that they had a piece of my property in police storage and that I had 30 days to pick it up. At the bottom it stated that it was a brown leather wallet and photo id.
1st thing Monday morning on the way to work I stopped by the Millersville Police Dept Storage Unit to recover my belongings....The lady that was there couldn't tell me who turned it in or if was found....She just was able to hand it over; that was good enough for me ;)
When I got to the car I opened the wallet and looked thru all that was there. Let me tell ya the ONLY thing missing was the $20 to $25 bucks along with all my change. My Drivers license, bank card, my credit cards, my pics, my business cards, even a couple gift certs were still there!! I was thrilled. I had already cancelled everything but was so happy that i had my pics and all the other crap I accumulated thru the yrs. So, I had some good luck...even though I lost a little money, I recovered the wallet that I like and all the stuff I could not replace. Good stuff!!
On another note...I took my big black cat Pooder to my dad. He loves the cat and Pooder really wasn't getting the attention that he deserves here. I went to check on him tonight...his 3rd night there; and he is doing well. He gets to snuggle with my dad at night and they both enjoy it. It did bring a big smile to my dad so that is worth it. He needs a little joy!! I was feeling a little down when I got home after dropping the cat off...I felt like I was a horrible pet owner and I just gave him away....but...it was a good decision and I think everyone will be better off...I hope.
ONE LAST NOTE: I GOT BANGS BITCHES...how do ya like me now?? I took a while to think it over before I took the plunge but, even tho some may dislike them...I do think they make me look a tad younger.Gotta LOVE that!!
POODER

0 comments: