It took 32 yrs, but I no longer like my birthday!! I told my friend Mary to remind me of this next yr as my birthday approaches.
This year kinda stunk. I always have looked forward to my birthday. I have always fully admitted that when it comes to my birthday I am like a 12 yr old. This was the 1st yr that when it arrived I hated it and wished I hadn't made such a ta-do like usual.
Even tho I wasn't in great spirits and it rained and was all cold I still managed to have good times. There were a couple of lunches, dinners, e-cards, e mails, phone calls, drinks and many thoughtful gifts. That was all very sweet.
My brother and nieces called and left me a voice mail. I had to save the mssg. The girls said "Happy Birthday Aunt Sara" together and it just melts the heart. Too freakin cute!!
My family all got together for dinner at Carrabas. It was fun. I initially chose Pasta Plus but it was a rainy Fri so I changed it to a better local for all. I enjoy Carrabas so no complaints! It was very fun. Again, my mood kinda stunk...I think the rain that lasted for like 4 days played a part in that...but who can be in a bad mood when people all get together to help you celebrate your birthday??
Someone (i think I recall it was Shannon) told the staff it was my b day so they brought me a bowl of ice cream stuff and they all sang to me. It was lovely. Then we did presents. I really only asked for 1 thing; charms for my Pandora bracelet. I got 5. I asked that if they got me charms to make sure they mean something. Jake got me a snake. Its cuz he is "Jake the snake" VERY cute. Amy got me a cocktail...any questions on that 1? Kathy got me a colored bead that I wanted for a lil color...love it...then there is my Mama....she got me 1 that says daughter and another that's a crown that says Diva. Wonder why?? hehe ;)
Amy got me a mouse pad from my fave true crime author Ann Rule. It was autographed. It said my name and had happy birthday as well. It was too freakin cool and way out of the norm. Everything I got was very thoughtful!! I consider myself 1 lucky chick!! Thanks again for EVERYONE who helped me celebrate. Enough of the talkin....I know ya'll come here for pics. Real quick note....Jake was in charge of the picture taking...just sayin....:p
I told Jake that it wasn't a get together unless we had our pic taken
Jake and Shannon...she looks like he amuses her...good stuff!
The ONLY reason I added this cuz its bad off all of us. B-A-D!!
The opposite side of the table.
Me sampelin Moms after dinnder coffee...it was delish!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Its official...I hate my birthday!
Posted by Eggme at 8:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment