So, yes, its a fact; I got a tattoo. I think its a little too large...BUT, I do think it was well done. The "meaning" behind it is as follows; There is a shamrock...I always thought that if I got a tat, than it would be a shamrock to show my Irish pride. But, I also have Italian pride and I wanted to incorporate that as well. I was just never sure how to do that. I thought a piece of pizza...but how do you tie in a shamrock and a piece of pizza? haha. Jenna suggested a piece of pizza and instead of peperoni, put shamrocks...but...that was a bit too abstract for me. I'm pretty literal!! Anyway...there is a shamrock with olive branches on the right and the left. The olive branches were Melissa's idea. Then Mike went online and found the design...it was perfect to add a shamrock in the middle. When Melissa, Jenna, and I went to the tattoo place they said that they would make it as small as they could but if it was too small the colors would bleed. I decided to put it on my right upper shoulder.
here are some pics of the event...and yes, it was a Major event in my life. It hurt SO flippin bad. I mean I really do not think I am a wimp with pain. I had open heart surgery for goodness sake...so I know pain!! This was terrible pain though....and constant for an hour and a half!!
You will be able to read the pain on my face on at least one of these pics from what I remember of them.
For the people that think its ugly or unsavory....All I can tell ya is this. I already regret it so I don't need to hear a word from ya. A'ight??
Monday, October 15, 2007
TRUST ME; Tattoo's hurt like a mother!!
Posted by Eggme at 10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





The final "LARGE" product!!
1 comments:
It's natural to feel a little regret - especially when you go for a larger piece. But it looks great and it has meaning for you - which is more than some people can say about their tattoos. And it's a one of a kind. Just like you. Embrace it.
Post a Comment