CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 26, 2007

Love you Jake!!!

Jake had a fab 19th b day dinner a couple weeks ago. We all got together the 1st week of Oct for dinner then cake at Amy's. It was a Fri so we were all rushed to get to the restaurant and then back to Amy's for cake, candles,b day wishes, and presents.

This is a VERY late post but again, this was a couple weeks ago on a Fri..the Fri before I left for Fl on Sat AM. Once I got to FL all the posts were about the trip.

It was a lot of fun...we went to a little Mexican restaurant that was pretty yummy. The salsa was good...not as good as mine...but....who's is??

Jake has picked pineapple upside down cake or what I prefer to call it; vomit on a plate. Now...this isn't anything to do with who made it or the recipe...it just is some nasty cake in my opinion. BUT, it wasn't my b day so what I think doesn't matter....not at all ;) Vomit on a plate!
Amy and Kathy
Jake and Shannon...what an adorable couple!!
The b day boy
Who dat?? Wha happe??

0 comments: